Wednesday, February 22

Just Another day at the bench

It is another grey day and I'm banging away at my bench. Occasionally I'll hear the Red Wing Blackbird who has taken over one of my feeders but as usual it's pretty quiet in my neighborhood. Today the guys are here painting my kitchen and tomorrow they will be putting up the tile backsplash - so excited. 

Just a few days ago the sun was out and it was beautiful. Glad I took advantage of it and went for a walk with my sister Angel and her son Ian. We went to Stones River National Battlefield for a walk. I'd never been there. Their are wonderful places to walk in Murfreesboro. We have a great greenway that runs beside the stones river. 



I love rocks and this was such a beautiful area. 
It has a horrid history, it's called the slaughter pen. 



Recent creations




No comments: