Friday, December 16

Today is a good day to stay in and work on projects and cook a big pot of veggie beef soup. The older I get the more I dislike cold weather. I have been busy with getting the etsy shop back up and loading items. The last 2 shows put a big dent in my inventory (yea!) so I need to be at the bench as much as I can. 

I did spend the morning yesterday wrapping packages.
I listened to Christmas music and it really got me in a happy mood.

Here is the new smaller tree. 

 It would seem that somehow in the move I lost
or left all my wrapping paper. 
So I got a new roll and a few bags. 
I don't normally have it all matching. 
My sister was teasing me that I'd had some of my wrapping
paper for 10 years...maybe I had, hum.

My current quilting project is a table topper for a friend. 
She is very fond of Red Birds. 


Finished the big quilt that was on the "long arm" and how sad is this - I'm using it for a staging table for the items I'm listing on Etsy. I take photos, weigh jewelry and process into inventory all from the sewing machine. Of course the computer sits between 2 sewing machines in this room, so all the flat surfaces have many uses. 


Tomorrow is Christmas Cookie day with Angel and Ian
Can't wait.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Making Christmas cookies always gets you in the mood for the holidays...love your quilting!

Gene Black said...

I use any good flat area for staging photos!
Your quilting looks great. There is quilting that I need to do, but I do it on my domestic machine. So I have to change to the quilting foot and do a little more setup.