Tuesday, August 26

A Good Day

Today started off a bit bumpy but is now what I see as a good day. A day when I used the Scarlet O'Hara method of dealing with life and just said oh that is for another day and walked into my studio and reclaimed happiness. These days are a blessing and I embrace them with all my heart. 

Here are a few of my latest pieces I've gotten done since the last post. 

The scarab is from Egypt and is beautiful front and
back so I wanted to design something so both sides 
would show. The copper wings have a blue/green patina. 

Simple little earrings of corrugated copper.

Very bright blue sea glass with a woven wrap
and hand made clasp

Little metal tubing experiment

Copper kissed with fire and a inlay of aluminum with
a swirl of pretty colors

pretty little things all come together

A few found objects - relics of my past

A little of my signature style



These are boxes but they are so cool I just
couldn't pass them up. They will be risers in my
booth to sit displays on. 

I've made other earrings and a couple other bracelets. 
I've not gotten this much done in months. It feels real good. 

Well time for a snack and then maybe a little more creative time. 

3 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

Wow! You have been busy, creativity has just flowed! xxx

Gene Black said...

I don't even know which things to comment on. I know the "signature style" piece makes me want to pick it up and look at all the details. I love the sea glass piece too. Your woven wire wrap is lovely.

B J Elder said...

LOVE it! Each piece so unique and fun. Those books are perfect to use in your display! Way to go my friend.