Sunday, January 12

Little Bit At A Time

Well the dog bed fix worked out well and my little friend seems to like it very well with it's new very soft pillow inside.  

After I finished that I started on the craft room upstairs and worked on it for about 3 hours. It seemed at first as if the only thing I was doing was moving stuff from one side of the room to the other but I did finally start to see light at the end of the messy tunnel. I was able to get the part done where my accuquilt goes. That meant that I could try out the new hex dye today!

Here is what it looks like on the cutter. 
There is one spacer in the middle and then the blade
then another spacer. If you leave out the inside spacer it will 
cut out a hexie with an open center. I'll try that next time.

I found during my organization attack a stack of D9P that
was started over a year ago. It became fodder for the new dye. 

This will be our new table topper for the dinning room table. 
Yep it's pretty wonky but hey consider the source. 



I even did some organizing that was cute. 
How me to have 30's fabric in a Boda Fett cup with a primitive
chicken my mom made sitting there. 

Then with the furry on me of organizing I attacked
my jewelry bench and finally labeled my tool box
that I've had for ever. 

This is the "after" of the bench. It's sad to say that
yesterday morning you couldn't lay a thing on the
top surface and the shelf underneath hardly had
room for me to sit my feet. Hopefully it will stay
this way for a while. 

1 comment:

B J Elder said...

Starting projects in a clean and freshened up space makes such a difference. Good for you!
Your hexie table topper is so you, and quite fun.