Tuesday, December 24

Merry Christmas

Wow it's Christmas Eve! How did that happen? Things have been a mad rush the last week but I guess that is just part of the holiday season. Today thou I'm staying in and keeping warm and enjoying a little baking and relaxing with my sweet hubby. 

We had a wonderful Christmas Party at our last guild meeting. A Dirty Santa swap and swapping beautiful hand crafted gifts. 
I really was blessed with my gift. We fill out a tiny form saying what we would like to get. Type of fabrics etc. I just asked for a small zipper bag made from Tim Holtz fabrics. 
Look what I got!
The beautiful big tote bag and it's 2 "babies" were a wonderful surprise. 
Jenny made these treasures for me and I'm just crazy about them. 
The formed zipper bag is made all of selvage!  
The flat little zipper bag is in it's new home in my purse. 

 Look at all the great big pockets!

And with a bit of aggression I scored this in the Dirty Santa swap. 
(yes I had to steal it from another guild member)

I did pretty good this fall in my craft shows selling jewelry
and I've squirreled away some seed money for shows next year. 
Hopefully I'll be able to do a higher level of shows which will
in turn bring in even better sales. This is my motto for moving
forward with my marketing efforts for 2014. 


For now I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and
a New Year filled with Peace and Happiness. 



3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Merry Christmas Royce!

B J Elder said...

I agree - you scored big with your wonderful gifts! I know you will love using them, and creating with those fabrics too.
Merry Christmas and may 2014 bring you great joy and many many sales!
Now go enjoy your day with that very special nephew!

Jenny said...

It is such a coincidence you posted this on Christmas Eve. That morning I was wrapping my second Super Tote for my aunt, and the final topstitching (around the top of the bag) popped where there were a couple of skipped stitches. My first thought -- okay, my second thought (after "$%^#&") -- was that the same thing must have happened with yours.

It took me two or three tries, but I was able to get a solid stitch on hers (though 'tisn't a single, continuous seam like I had hoped it would be). Nevertheless. Would you bring yours back to guild and I will fix it? I tried very hard to make it a sturdy, well made bag, and I would hate for the very last touch to have ruined it.