Monday, May 20

Wow how time flies

I felt like it had been a bit since my last post then I saw how long
it really had been! Made me wonder what I've been up to.
Well in my defense I've been a bit down in my back and not
really getting a lot done beyond what was really needed. 
(going to work and cooking dinner)
I'm doing some better now but not back to normal yet. 

But I have been working slowly on a baby quilt and wanted
to share what I've done so far. 

The fabrics

All cut and ready to start the top

 Working out the layout on my design "floor"

Getting design advise from my side kick!
I told her if she wasn't so cute she would 
have gotten a spanking for this mess.

Finally getting it all worked out (again)

Top finished

Quilting done

Check out the binding!

Also made a little friend to go with the baby quilt. 
He made me smile. I just love the little monsters. 

So I should have this quilt completed by the end of
the week and it can go to it's new home after it
gets a ride in the washer/dryer. I love how quilts
look after they have their first wash.

Got the table runner finished and
on the coffee table just this morning.
It sat waiting for it's binding to be finished for
near 2 weeks but I finally got it done.


No comments: