Monday, April 1

A Lazy Weekend

I had planned on really getting a lot of stuff done on Saturday and did get a good start. Took off cleaning like a mad woman and did that crazy picking up and putting away that later leads to "where did I put that?". I was amazed at how much I got done so quickly. That must have used all my energy thou cause after a bit of free motion and cleaning up my work bench I though I'd watch the Hobbit again and fell asleep near the end and took a good little nap on the couch. Oh well so much for getting things done. At least at this point in my life I do enjoy a good nap. Sunday was just a little more productive thou. 

I was so close to getting the quilting completed and
had a tension issue and had to pick out about 12" of
free motion - OK I'd rather mop than do that. 


 #2 in my girls series is completed

 Her close ups


I really enjoy adding all these dimensional flowers and such
to these wall hangings. #3 will have trapunto along with the 
 funky flowers

2 comments:

Quilt Rat said...

Oh my goodness.....she is completely FABULOUS!

cyndee starr said...

Love your girl wall hanging,cute.