Friday, February 22

Just Another Day In My Play Room

Well I just finished quilting the black and white quilt and I'm ready to add the binding. I'll save that for Sunday afternoon when I plan on a cutting spree to cut out hopefully 2 more quilts. 

love that Moda Basic Gray grunge



This is the class I will be teaching tomorrow. 
The basic segmented bracelet. 


We are also going to be learning a bunch of techniques
for adding color or patina to your metal jewelry. 
From the traditional liver of sulfur and torch
to a bit more out of the box with fingernail polish
and colored pencils. 



 One project I need to knock out today is rather odd,
but you know me. 
So here is a hint and I'll fill you in more very soon. 
Yes those are big hunks of metal on duck cloth


 Have a happy and creative day


No comments: