Sunday, January 20

A Little More Christmas

Our guild meeting for December was cancelled so we had our Christmas party yesterday at our January meeting. It was lots of fun and we ate a wonderful lunch and then did our secrete Santa swap then a dirty Santa. My secrete Santa was Trudy and she made me a beautiful table runner. 


This is it's new home in my living room. 
A perfect place to show off my Jim Shore Angels.

Stefanie got 2 beautiful pillow covers that even 
had zippers on the back - very well done. 

 Trudy's Secrete Santa was Stefanie and she made a table topper
2 nice big pot holders and tea towels with ruffles

I didn't take photos of the other gifts, oops.


After all that fun we had a little sit and sew. 
I was just starting a new project so I did some cutting. 
Another quilt for my sweet Ian. 


Have the top almost finished today, just need to add
the borders, then come up with a back. 



2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Looks like you gals had a great time. That's a wonderful table runner.

cyndee starr said...

Nice table runner, lucky you