Wednesday, September 19

Fall Swap

My most recent swap was with the ladies in the on line Quilt With Us group. We had an interesting swap where your swap partner sent you some fabric and you made a fall inspired wall quilt using that fabric. I received the beautiful wall hanging from my swap partner Brenda C. 



This is the quilt I sent to Brenda. It's my fall Pixie. 

 The leaves were made from the fabric that Brenda send
and some copper of course. 

We were to include a poem, verse or something with out quilt.
This is on the back of my Fall Pixie. 


The Pixie was colored with water color pencils.
First time I've tried that on fabric I think and it
worked out very well. You use as little water as possible thou. 

5 comments:

Quilt Rat said...

Love it!.......reminds me of Jack at the top of the bean stock. :-)

B J Elder said...

I love both of your pieces. Sandy is to finish hers tomorrow and send me pictures then I'll post the Smilebox of them all! :D

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Both blocks are just wonderful. How fun and creative you both are.

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

Love both swaps and what a great idea. Love your leaves and colouring of your pixie. Enjoy you blog