Wednesday, August 29

The Non Rain Dance

With all the weather activity going on in the gulf I am doing the non-rain dance for this weekend. I am in a craft show this Saturday at Fontanel so I'm very hopeful the storm will diminish. Getting my stuff packed and keeping a good weather frame of mind.


Last week we went to Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art. The summer outdoor exhibition this year is treehouse. This was to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the first summer exhibition at Cheekwood, Terrific Treehouse. All the treehouse were designed by architects in the area. 


The Rainbow Fish



 Up and Down Again, A Hobbit's Tale

 Ocean of Notions


Conch House


Walden Treehouse
My personal fav
 Has a table made from a log and a swing underneath.

The Giver

We also walked threw the Japanese Garden, Shomu-en
I could have hung out in this area for a long time.




2 comments:

B J Elder said...

Such fun and inventive treehouses! Looks like Mr. Ian had a good time too.
I do hope you have good weather for your show and LOTS of buyers. Your jewelry is wonderful... as are your other arts!

Barb said...

Ohhhhhh what fun!!!