Thursday, July 14

Too Many Projects - Not enough time

Seems like I never have enough time to do all the things I want, sound familiar? Well with having several different hobbies it's just hard to work them all in. This week I had to get handouts and samples ready for my wire workshop on Saturday. Working on inventory for a show in November. Trying to squeeze in some quilting and then do a little drawing too. I did finish a zen doodle this week for a friend. This is her hand and her 8 month old daughter's.

Remember the Think Summer swap I did the moth for?
Well I got my quilt from my swap buddy. 
This was made by Linda H and it's called Summer Board Meeting. 
The backing fabric is sand with foot prints. 


2 comments:

Cornwoman said...

I love how the handprints turned out! Also...love those little feet on the surfboard that's in the waves. Linda did a great job.

stefanie said...

I know exactly how you feel about projects. I'm not used to working on more than one quilt at once, and this multi-tasking is not geoing so well.