Tuesday, July 12

Some Like It Hot

But I'm not one of them. This weather is just horrid - 100 today. So this is the day I pick to paint the trim on my back door and weed a flower bed. I was back in the house by 9:00 am soaking wet but feeling good that these things were done. Where is fall? I was on a roll thou and figured I'd paint the one other little thing I had planned and did the trim in the downstairs bath. So after all the chores were done it's on to fun stuff.


I got a fair bit done on my sunflower quilt at the guild meeting this past Saturday. We had a sit and sew after our meeting.  We ate such a wonderful lunch with everyone bringing something yummy it was hard to get motivated after lunch. I did manage to get 17 of my flower petals done thou. We talked about our UFO'S and Mary came up with a great idea for my background for this quilt. I'm excited about it again like I was when I started it 2 years ago (how sad). 



My friend Stefanie has come up with a wonderfully cute project
and the pattern is in her Etsy shop
This "Burger" has all it's layers of lettuce, cheese, onion, tomato and
even the cutest pickles you've ever seen.
The 15-page pattern includes templates and instructions. 
I just love it!
It's also on her blog.

2 comments:

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

I was ready for fall about a month ago:) Nice you got some things done, though!

susan said...

that pot holder set is to funny! need to check it out