Thursday, July 7

New Quilting Goodies

Yesterday I got my new set of dies from Accuquilt and boy what a joy they are.
I've not used any of them yet, but plan on trying them out this weekend. 
Our guild meeting this Saturday is for UFOs and I've got that old sunflower quilt
I'm taking. I've not even cut the background yet and think these dies just might be
the answer. Everything else is cut and ready to go. 


 Another thing that is ready to go is the fish quilt - "Mama's Koi Pond". I hope to start quilting it on Sunday. I looked at the top on the design wall for 2 days pondering the best way to quilt this. Then after a conversation with Stefanie we came up with the perfect idea. This will require a little marking before I get started thou. Will use my new marker with a wheel to do this.

And on the jewelry front I found these nice displays at a local shop for just $4 ea. The ones I'd seen at the hobby stores were $10 and I wanted at least 4 - too much money. These are nice and do the job. I had to audition several necklaces on them. I really like the look. I also needed an earring display and found one that I can make for almost no money - great!

Well working outside the house today and need to get going. 

No comments: