Wednesday, July 27

It Was A Snap

My sister requested a camera strap cover...hum. So I figure I'll make myself one and get it all figured out. I wanted it to be soft - needs layers of batting - check. Want a wider section for over the shoulder - batting and peltex - check. Want something quick to make - double check!
 My friend Paula gave me this Monster Inc. fabric a while back and I figured this was the perfect time to pull it out. After all my camera case is kids fabric too. 


 OK one guess what all this stuff will become?


Today was a GOOD MAIL day too. I got this great assortment of watch and clock parts from a quilting buddy from the Quilt With Us group - Elaine. Thanks Elaine I love this stuff. I always have to dump it out and look at every little gear. 


Had a fun day sewing with the girls at JoAnn's yesterday - the Tuesday Toppers. I'd not been able to go for several weeks and it was so good to see them all again. That is where I made the camera strap cover. We all work on different quilting and sewing projects and it's great to see what every one is working on. 

1 comment:

BJ said...

Wow! What a wonderful package of clock parts you got! I can see you already dreaming up all kinds of great projects with them!
Your camera strap is fun! Good job.