Friday, May 20

A Sale I Couldn't Resist

Yesterday this big box arrived! Yea! I was so excited. 


There was a bit of assembly - 9 screws and
it's ready to rock.
Got this on a big sale, but it's still a little chunk of change. 
So I'll be getting dies - one here and one there. 
Looking over all the options now and will order my first one
this weekend...just not sure which one yet. 

Had a wonderful lunch with my sister today at one of our
fav places - the weather was great - 80's.

Hope to get back in the swing of creative stuff this weekend. 
I have no classes and hope to sew all weekend and also
need to get the sample done for my next Wire Workshop. 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

NICE! I wish I had room for one of those. Meanwhile I will just use my GO! and be happy.

Barb said...

How fun!!!! I am excited for you!