Sunday, May 29

And Sew On

Been working on several different projects at one time - now a good idea for me. So today I'm going to try to finish up one that has been lingering around for several months. Yesterday I completed a small piece for my Etsy shop. This is a little different in the fact it is a usable item - not just a pretty face. I figure I'm not the only person who has vanishing keys.


Faux leather, sheer fabric, wire, screen and a big key accent. 
I'm really liking this screen mixed with the wire. 
I used a wire coiler to make the coils. 

1 comment:

Cynthia Eloise said...

i really like the way you used the screen and coil. one of the guys at my work brought me some chicken wire i've been going to try working into a collage. found stuff is fun to use, makes you think a little more then all the purchased stuff does.