Friday, April 15

Zen Coffee Note Cards

Yesterday I got all of my new Zen Coffee not cards posted on Etsy. 
These can be purchased as singles and sets of 4 and 8. 
You can mix up your sets any way you like. (6 designs)
 Klunker of course and his new friend Sally.

 And the new cup series.
It's going to be raining all day today and I'm baby sitting. My friend's dog had surgery 
yesterday and I"m going over to keep him company while his mommy and daddy are
at work. He's not fond of storms and it's going to be nasty today. You just shouldn't be 
scared and in pain too, poor little guy. Think I'll give my hands a rest and read while
I'm over there today, and hope we don't hear the tornado sirens. 

1 comment:

Cynthia Eloise said...

i can't believe how quickly you picked up the zen doodling. i love the coffee cup notes.