Sunday, April 24

untitled finished

As I'd planned I finished the hand work on this untitled piece 
last night - between the movie and a yummy carrot cake with 
coconut icing cup cake. 


Got outside today to take some better photos. 


 Close up of the quilting on the background section. 

and of course the nasty hand work
on the binding on the back. 

I've gotten several cool names so far:
Frets Afire, Copper Aflutter, Weaving A Mystery
Memories in Time, Spirit Dance, Spiritual Warrior
and The Eve of Retaliation. 
Just leave a comment of a name you think will fit
this wall hanging and if yours is selected for it's 
name you'll win a nice selection of fabrics. 
Winner will be announced on May 2nd.
Thanks for your help. 

2 comments:

Cornwoman said...

This is a beautiful piece, Royce! I would like to submit a few names for it.

Kokopelli Fire Dance

Sacred Fire

Sacred River Of Fire

maggi said...

What a lovely piece. I won't suggest a name as I am useless at naming pieces.