Sunday, April 17

A LIttle of This and A LIttle Of That

This morning we put our new deck box together. It was pretty big
and holds our folding chairs that are fabric and the cushions I made
for the metal table & chairs. This will keep them out of the weather
and sun when we're not using them. Hubby even taped up the holes 
in the back of the box to keep those pesky wasps from making this their new home. 



 I wanted to do some sewing today on a project for a friend
and when I was straightening up the sewing room for this
I put Klunker on his background quilt just to see how he 
looked and was very pleased. There is still much work
to do on this and as soon as I've completed the quilts
below I'll get right back on this. 

This beautiful hand cross stitched quilt was done by my dear friend's mom and I'm putting the binding on it for her. There are 2 of these - she made one for each of her daughters.
Since it's a Christmas quilt I found some pretty white on white fabric with tiny holly leaves for the binding. Hopefully I'll get the first side of the binding done today.  I did fall into the couch for a little while with a cup of tea and a TMC old B&W movie. Oh well, I'm a sucker for movies.

1 comment:

maggi said...

Klunker looks great on the background. That is a beautiful quilt you are binding, interesting to see the cross stitch used in a quilt.