Tuesday, March 22

A Happy Day

I had a really fun lunch today with my family. It was my Uncle John's birthday celebration. 
He very recently turned 92! We had a great lunch and it was so good to see all my  aunts/uncles and cousin. My sister and her hubby took a long lunch to join us. 
It was really good to see them all. I was sick at Christmas and didn't 
get to visit with them during the holidays. 

The Olive Garden restaurant is in the same shopping center as my local JoAnn so I popped over and visited with the ladies in the Tuesday sewing social.

Today is Hubby's B-day so I came home and fixed him a good dinner.  Even had time to get this page finished for my  technique's journal so now I can cross off one more of the techniques from my list. 

Deconstructive Crazy Quilting

1 comment:

Barb said...

Glad you had a good day!!!