Thursday, March 17

The Big Blue

I've worked on Klunker's ocean yesterday and today and I'm beginning to see some progress. It's been slow getting it to this point. I hate cutting out fabric with scissors and there was just no way around this. So I sat down and cut while watching TV. 
I drew out my pattern on freezer paper, cut out the shapes,
then started trying to fit the puzzle back together. 



 A little glue stick keeps the parts from escaping. 

Not everyone around here is sharing my excitement about this piece. 

3 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

Looking a little tsunami like...do you think recent events may have influenced you

stefanie said...

good grief! it's taken three tries and a browser change (internet explorer to safari) to be able to leave a comment...

it's coming along very nicely, even if auggie is less than enthusiastic.

Barb said...

You are doing an awesome job on that ocean....