Monday, February 28

Techniques Journal Update

Here is the latest on my Techniques 4 Textiles Journal.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

Yesterday I finished a little table topper.


This has a thin binding of the same fabric as in the center.
Today I'm working on The Hypothetical Whatcha-ma-call-it Swap. 
This is an interesting swap where each member of the swap sent
a collection of embellishments or fabric to the hostess and she
repackaged them all up and sent each of us a wonderful 
assortment and we're to make 2 post cards and one ATC. 
I got so much stuff I've made 2 ATCs today 
and got my post cards started. 

5 comments:

BJ said...

Oh my Royce - your Smilebox is fabulous and your journal.... well, when it goes on sale I want a copy. It is really a treasure. I'm so impressed.

scary fairy said...

Inspirational.Must get on with mine.Thanks for sharing.

Barb said...

Your video is awesome...and love the topper.

Diana said...

Royce, you never cease to amaze me with your art! Your journal is incredible and I had to share it with my Facebook friends! Excellent!!

beckyquilts said...

Your journal is so wonderful, it is beyond words!! I am not consistent "journaler", but you make me want to make a cool journal like yours! Becky