Monday, January 3

Techniques4Textiles

As I mentioned over at Quilt With Us there is a new group called Techniques4Textiles and we're going to be exploring the world of wonders with new techniques. The first set of techniques will be announced on 1/10 and I can't wait to see what they are. I'm feeling a bit like a kid waiting on Christmas so I thought I'd get my journal started. All the techniques will be put in a journal. The group leader is leaving the journal design up to each member. I went back to my roots and mine is scrap book based, and of course Asian inspired. So today I went out and got some book board and while at the art store I did pick up some fabric paint - hum how did that happen. So here is the pile of stuff ready for step 2 of the journal creation. 


The techniques will be non traditional - more art quilt with 
a little mixed media tossed in. 

1 comment:

fabriquefantastique said...

Must say (may have said it before) love your header, so warm and welcoming