Monday, December 27

A White Christmas

We were oh so lucky to have a nice 1" of beautiful white snow on Christmas day. Just enough to be pretty and no fear of the roads. I was so glad that I got all my Christmas sewing done way in advance cause about a week before I came down with a nasty cold. So I had my decorations to enjoy and no worries of things left to be done. Just getting back on my feet from the cold and wanted to share some of my Christmas memories. 
My dear brother in law did a good bit of searching and found this honey bee. 
My grandmother had one of these and I'd been looking for one for many years. 
He was very determined and now I have my oh so dear honey bee. 

My sister also found this darling little children's machine at the 100 mile long yard sale this summer. It's just darling. It runs on batteries and the little light still works too. I've not tried sewing with it yet. I like to put a tiny section of fabric on these and sew a few stitches and leave the fabric on the machine. If any one knows of a site where you can find the ages of these little machines please let me know. I'd love to know how old this is. 


Well with all the rush of sewing presents behind me I'm ready to work on several new projects and to get me thinking in different directions I've ordered 2 new DVD workshops from Quilting Daily. So I've new video's to watch and much new stuff to learn. 

1 comment:

Angel said...

I just checked them out on ebay. I typed in the name that was on the front of it and several came up.