Friday, November 26

Thanksgiving & Black Friday Sales


Well yesterday was for family and food. I cooked here this year. Angel and I swap each year. This will be her year to do Christmas breakfast. So with dinner here yesterday I started cooking around 7:00. It is fun but tiring to cook a big meal and by 2:00 I was full and ready for the couch. It was good to sit and relax after all that eating. Angel brought over 2 really good pies which I of course had to try each along with the pumpkin cheese cake I'd bought. 


I'd hoped to have my Santa hand towels completed but due to a little tragedy we had here at our house on Tuesday I didn't get any sewing done this week. My napkins didn't even get hemmed.  My sweet baby Auggie was very sick and had to spend Tues. and Wed at the vet on an IV. I was so worried. He's on antibiotics and special food now and we're taking him back to the vet this morning to hopefully get the IV port removed. He is doing better but I just have to watch his water and food intake and limit much to his disappointment the amount he's eating. Little Ginger sure missed him while he was in the baby hospital and we're all so glad he's home now. He's sucking up the extra attention and hopefully he'll be back to normal in a few more days.


BLACK FRIDAY SALES
Also I wanted to let you know I've marked down almost every item in my Etsy shop. If you are doing your on line shopping today please take time to drop by my shop. Buy handmade when you can, and give the gifts that are made with love, not by machine. Drop by the TAFA site and view a wonderful selection of handmade gifts. 

No comments: