Friday, November 19

Starting To Feel A Lot Like Christmas

Got a jump on my Christmas decorating yesterday. Wanted to have the house all festive for Thanksgiving, yes I know it's a bit odd to do it before Thanksgiving, but I just wanted to this year. I love looking at the trees all threw the house and wanted to sap an extra week out of them. 

I got several goodies in the mail this week. The exciting leggings I ordered from Dye Diana Dye came yesterday and I'd already made a new necklace to go with them. Her tie dyeing is...well to die for. The colors are beautiful and these are the softest leggings - beyond comfy...hum what's beyond comfy? 
The other goodie was a really big bag of Apaca roving from Linda at Fiber Fabrications. This will be for some future felted fiber art. The selection she sent was mind blowing. 

I'll be showing some of these at the Music City Modern Quilt Guild's meeting tomorrow. We'll be exploring using an Embellisher to do needle felting with. Will be a fun meeting. Check out our site with the button below. 



Even the sewing room gets a little decoration this little piggy was made by my mom and rather than just let him sit I thought this year he should be used. So Piggy Pin will be a good helper during the Holiday season. 



Well off shortly to go see Harry Potter...so excited. 

1 comment:

BJ said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of your decorations. Sounds like you got some wonderful treasures to use in your creations. How fun.