Monday, November 1

I hear Christmas sneaking up on me

When I realized Christmas was just 54 days away, I must admit I had a small panic. I still have several projects to complete. All the quilts I made have no labels and then there are things I've not even started. Oh dear where did the time go. So I've made a list and after checking it twice I've got a plan of action to get things hopefully finished by the 2nd week of November. 





I posted back in Oct. a pattern I'd designed for a Christmas Card holder. Several ladies took me up on testing the pattern and this is the wall hanging made by BJ (top) and Brenda C. (bottom) in the Quilt With Us Group. I really like how Brenda embellished her Santa hat. I'd not thought of that. 










This morning I made up some samples of fiber beads. It took me about an hour to make all of these. They are so quick and easy and can really add some pop to your fiber art. What got me started on these was to see if I could come up with something with feathers on it. Then I just got carried away and made the others. You can't make just one.



Hopefully today I'll be able to finish the wall hanging I've been working on for several days. It keeps evolving as I go. So off to the machine and see what happens with it next. 

No comments: