Monday, November 15

The Christmas Rush is On

Had a busy and fun weekend. On Saturday Stefanie and I went to Christmas Village. It was the first time I've been in many years. I was overcome by the crowd. It was shoulder to shoulder in the 3 buildings it filled. There were so many wonderful things I just wanted them all. We sampled some really good foods and looked at wonderful hand made items. I picked up a few Christmas presents, which I of course can't share just yet. We stopped by Michael's afterwards and I got some beading supplies for several presents I'm making, then off for a good lunch. It was a fun day. 

Yesterday I taught a jewelry class at JoAnn and afterwards went to Sam's to pick up a few things and the crowd was pretty intense there too. It seems that the rush for the Holidays is upon us. No more shopping on the weekend for me till after the first of the year. Crazy traffic. I did pick up a goodie on Sunday, yummy truffles. These just might have to go with me when we go see Harry Potter on Friday. Can't wait to see the new movie, must admit to being a huge fan. 




Got off to a busy start this morning and put hangers on 3 wall hangings I'd made for gifts. They are all Christmas themed. Also made 2 pair of Swarovski earrings and this necklace. Now with a little jewelry behind me it's time to get back to sewing. My list is getting somethings checked off.