Friday, November 5

Another Holiday Choir Started

One of my favorite things about the Christmas Holidays is cards. If you buy them or make them it's just fun to send them out and keep in touch with your friends and family. I do try to make mine when possible and tomorrow I'm going to a one day crop, and working on my cards is the plan. 
I really want to get my cards done tomorrow so I thought I'd get a little head start today. It just so happens that my good friend Stefanie is a Stampin' Up distributor and so I picked out some paper while over at her house yesterday on our sewing day.  So today I stamped all the designs I'll be coloring and embossed the cards. So it's down hill from here. I just have to hand color a good stack of little elves, snowmen and reindeers. Oh the fun part.






Also wanted to send a Big Birthday wish to Burgundy Buttons. She is 2!




Drop by her blog for a give-a-way and a good sale too. 

No comments: