Sunday, October 3

Step away from the quilt

Some days I just have to stray from my path. Or do I really have a clear creative path, I wonder some days. I love fiber and quilting, but some days need a more abstract outlet. So this past Friday I wanted to play with some free form creations and made these 2 fiber cuffs. These are not for the faint of heart for sure and make quite a statement. I've noticed people stop me when I'm out to look at my jewelry and these are for sure no exception. But odd as they are I really like them. I mix all my loves into these funky cuffs and end up with something new and exciting. 




3 comments:

Barb said...

Certainly creative....I am sure you to catch a few eyes and I can see alot of people flocking to buy one from you.,

Cynthia Eloise said...

very creative. i love the first pix, not sure i'd wear the one with the cartridges. but very unique.

Diana said...

Absolutely show stoppers! You have outdone yourself, yet again! I love the cuffs, as they are stand alone art, too. Way to go, Royce!

Diana Bracy
www.dianabracy.com