Friday, October 1

Hey - Lets Give Something Away!

Today there will be a "Special Delivery" give-a-way. Just comment below, you know the drill and you will be entered to get a FREE PDF version of the pattern. This pattern will be available in my Etsy shop very shortly as a PDF and traditional paper pattern. I'll also be selling the clips to hold your Christmas Cards. With this being my first pattern for sale I wanted to celebrate and give a few of them away. 

This is a pretty quick project and can be made with scraps most of us have around. 
If you  need some new fabric, and we all always want that, then drop by
Burgundy Buttons and check out some beautiful holiday fabrics. 

I made my card holder with my favorite civil war fabrics,
but 2 of my testers did theirs in bright Holiday colors and they all look great. 



Finished Size is 12" x 36"


5 comments:

Cathy Bullington said...

It is very cute! Congrats on your first pattern for sale!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'm in...grin. I was BJs version. You did a great job.

Billie in TX
bigmick@ausitn.rr.com
www.BillieBeesBlog.blogspot.com

Cornwoman said...

It's a beautiful pattern! I hope that you sell tons of them!

Christi quilter said...

Your santa is quite handsome in the colours you chose for him. What an unique way to give a giftcard, all he needs is a ribbon added and you can hang him on a tree.

Sandy Box said...

Hi Royce, great smile box show and a wonderful website. Thanks for the support with inchies, etc.