Wednesday, November 25

Giving Thanks

Yesterday while out doing the pre Thanksgiving shopping I was thinking just what am I thankful for? I guess I was thinking a list would come to me of things that are important to me like family, friends and my health - the old stand by. Then I started thinking of the other things that make each day good and the list rolled threw my mind at rapid speed of the thousands of things I am thankful for.

The answer is just everything.

This past Sunday afternoon I taught a poly clay class at my local JoAnn's and we had such a good time. We made these tiny Santa's and Christmas Trees which will end up on top of a jar for candy or other such goodies of the season. Here is Monica (mom) and Kendall her daughter with their finished creations. They turned out great.



Here were the first ones I made while figuring out the formula for the amounts of clay for each part of the figure. Poor snowman has no arms...I'll fix you don't worry.


I found out yesterday just how much my trunk will hold. Normally it's no where this full after grocery shopping. But the holiday shopping and the standard stock up shopping hit on the same day. I'd been a bad mama and run out of milk bones and the babies were about to rebel. Had to get stuff for our Thanksgiving dinner at my lovely sister's house and also stuff to fix for hubby's dinner today at work. The kitchen had a lot going on last night, and will again tomorrow. I enjoy cooking most of the time and the Holidays is one I really enjoy.

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. Oh and I'm also very thankful for you dropping by my blog.

No comments: