This isn't finished yet, but just wanted to show it in stages.
So far I'm happy. After I took this photo I added copper accents to her hair with a Cedar Canyon Paintstik. The photo I went from is below. The one thing I did forget to do was flip the image prior to printing the pattern, but it's no biggie on this one.
I learned how to do this from the Maria Elkins DVD, Making Faces.
This was just a test and I didn't put the time I should have into my fabric selection. Got these fat quarters when they were on sale for 79 cents. I'll take a little more time with the fabric selection next time. I didn't have much fraying thou even with the cheeper fabric. It was so interesting to see how this developed charter as I put the 4 fabrics together.