Sunday, March 15

There is no such thing as too much fabric.

When you have "too much" fabric you just have to add more storage.
My sweet hubby put up these shelves for me on Friday and I spent
a little over 3 hours getting everything organized. 
It's silly but I love organizing stuff. I got the cute little bins at
Lowe's and they are somewhat flexible and hold a good bit of fabric.
The cute little child's sewing machine on the top shelf 
was a gift from Paula who collects machines of all types.

My father in law gave me the cute pink poka-dot boxes and they
matched the brown bins perfectly. A bit more "girlie" that I 
normally go, but I like it. I'm just thrilled to have no more stacks
of fabric on the floor.


And to keep me from sewing into the "fix dinner" time zone I 
finally finished the clock my sister gave me almost 2 years ago.
It was a scrap booking kit and I just found this great paper a 
few weeks ago when shopping with her at a shop in Murfreesboro.
Perfect paper for the sewing room huh?

Well things are a lot neater and now I can work in my little room
without tripping over a stack of fabric.

No comments: