Sunday, November 23

Thankful For So Many Things

There are so many things I am thankful for 
I just wanted to take a moment and share them with you.
A wonderful husband to share my life with. 
Two wonderful little "babies" (yorkies) who's total affection 
warms my heart every min of the day. 
A loving talented sister and her sweet as can be husband.
My husbands family who has taken me into there hearts.
Friends who love me for who and what I am.
That make me laugh and give me a shoulder when I cry.
A life filled with creative thought, and the freedom to use this creativity as I wish. 

A cozy home filled with love. 
Fifteen year old plus autos that still run like new. Thanks Leon.
These few things that cost little to nothing, make my life wonderful. 
I have little to worry about and even less to get stressed over. 
I take life one day at a time and live each moment for the complete happiness it is. 

Our world is filled with many problems. 
Times now are harder than some of us have ever seen. 
I am thankful to be able to fight against this in my own little way.
To help those around me when I can and be there for my friends when they need me.
To give a smile to a stranger, or a helping hand when it is needed.

I try to be thankful every day, not just one day a year.

Thank God for your blessings


No comments: